Are you worried about identity theft and looking to save some cash at LifeLock.com? Good news, LifeLock now offers up to 18% off their services with a LifeLock promo code for 2013.
Save 10% On LifeLock Forever
Alternatively, you can click any of the banner advertisements on this site. In addition, LifeLock is now offering a 30 day Free Trial, so signing up for the service is entirely risk-free.
LifeLock Promo Code for 2013
This LifeLock promotional code will also give you 10% off a Monthly Subscription, or 17.5% off if you choose the Annual Subscription (see below for step-by-step instructions and a screenshot). Instead of the normal $10 per month, you will only be paying $9 per month for LifeLock’s Standard service (or $99 per year), and $247.50 per year for LifeLock Ultimate! That’s less than three cups of coffee these days, and it helps secure your identity against unsavory criminals.
Applying LifeLock Promo Code
When you use our promotional code for LifeLock, you have two options. First, you can simply click on any banner link on this site and your discount will be applied automatically. Otherwise, you can follow these simple instructions:
- Visit LifeLock.com,
- Click on the Plans and Pricing link at the top,
- Then enter the promo code as shown below:
Keep an eye on our site to look for updated promotional and coupon codes to save you even more money. Also, check out our article, Is LifeLock.com a Scam?. We present a thorough review of the site and walk you through many of the benefits that are offered.
When it comes to your personal and financial information, you should take every precaution to avoid having it fall into the wrong hands. With our LifeLock special offer, you will be able to take full advantage of everything they have to offer at a discounted price. This code should continue to work through all of 2013.
How Long Does The LifeLock Promo Code Last?
Our LifeLock coupon code works for as long as you continue the service. If you pay annually for the identity theft protection service, you’ll be charged the exact same amount when your plan comes up for renewal in 12 months. So, there’s no need to continue searching for coupons when our exclusive LifeLock promo code will continue to work for you for years to come.
In fact, if the code ever fails to work for you, please contact us immediately, and we will take measures to rectify the problem immediately. Quality information is our driving purpose here at StartProducingWealth.com, so continuing to provide the best and most accurate information on identity protection coupons is a major goal that we strive to achieve.
What All Does LifeLock Service Provide?
We cover most of the major points in our LifeLock review, but here are some of the key components in the basic package:
- Notification whenever LifeLock.com detects that your information is being traded on criminal networks on the Internet. They have created a nonstop, 24/7 monitoring system which scours the Internet looking for any data that matches their customer database. Whenever a match is detected, a red flag is issued and you are contacted immediately.
- One on one help if you are ever in the situation where you have lost your wallet or purse. LifeLock will work with you and your banks until the situation has been resolved and all of your at-risk accounts have been switched over. Losing a wallet can be a painful experience, but LifeLock’s expert team will help you sort out all of the details and take care of a lot of the legwork for you.
- Monitoring of your financial information to detect any fraudulent or suspicious activity on your personal accounts. If any transaction looks fishy, LifeLock will dig into the matter deeper and guide you through the process of resolving and potential issue quickly. This helps you pay more attention to other matters to help you breathe a bit easier.
- Fraud resolution if a case of identity theft does actually impact you. They will work with your bank until the fraudulent activity has been cleared off of your record. LifeLock is on your side, so that’s even more reason to use a LifeLock promo code to save some cash and purchase the service right away.
LifeLock Ultimate Promo Code
Our promo code luckily works for both Standard and Ultimate, so if you’re interested in LifeLock Ultimate, here are the additional features that it provides:
- Automatic alerts when new account are opened so that you can verify all credit activity that occurs on your credit file. If someone attempts to open a new loan or credit account in your name, then this notification can help you catch the activity early on and shut it down before it affects you any further.
- Constant access to your credit report from TransUnion. Any time that you want to verify that your file is accurate, you can pull a copy of your own credit report immediately. Normally, this would cost you at least $15 each time you pull a new report, but with LifeLock Ultimate, it’s provided automatically and at no additional cost.
- Changes to any bank accounts such as address or contact information. One way that criminals can siphon money from your bank accounts is to change the contact information associated with that account. By doing that, they are giving themselves direct access to make fraudulent purchases using your money. With LifeLock Ultimate, you’ll be able to catch that change right away and put a stop to it.
- Credit report alerts from all three major credit bureaus. This will notify you whenever a company pulls your report. If you didn’t explicitly authorize that company to look at your report, then they shouldn’t be able to access it. Often times, criminals may apply for loans in your name, and you won’t ever catch it until the next time you pull your own report and see the history. This additional feature allows you to get up-to-date notifications right as the new activity occurs so you can get to the bottom of the situation.
We recently updated our promotion code links to apply correctly on all browsers, including Chrome and Safari. Find us on Google+! If you have any difficulties using our LifeLock promo code, please let us know below in the comments so that we can correct the situation. Thanks, and stay safe!
- LifeLock Promo Code 2013 – Save 18% at LifeLock.com
- Equifax Coupon Code 2013 – Complete, ID Patrol, 3-In-1
- Your Credit Score And How It Affects Your Life
- ID that lasted for decades now over
- The Nasty World of ID Theft
- ID Scores and Complacency
- You and your kids’ ID score
- Identity Theft: A Definition of Terms and Statistics
- Identity Theft FAQs: Police Reports, Relatives, Lawyers
- ID Theft, Cynthia Berry’s Story
- Identity Theft FAQs
- Suspected ID Theft, What Should You Do?
- Protecting Yourself from ID Theft
- Protect Your Child’s Identity
- The Dangers of Social Networking
- Protect Yourself from ID Theft
- Identity Theft Statistics
- Identity Theft, Credit Score, And Fraud
- Identity Theft No Longer Just About The Money
- What To Do If You Think Your Identity Was Stolen
- Top 5 Identity Theft Scams
- Identity Theft: Protecting Your Information While Online
- Identity Theft And Social Media
- Identity Theft Online: How do you protect yourself? (Part 2)
- Identity Theft Online: How do you protect yourself? (Part 1)