Are you worried about identity theft and looking to save some cash at LifeLock.com? Good news, LifeLock now offers up to 18% off their services with a LifeLock promo code for 2013.
Save 10% On LifeLock Forever
Alternatively, you can click any of the banner advertisements on this site. In addition, LifeLock is now offering a 30 day Free Trial, so signing up for the service is entirely risk-free.
LifeLock Promo Code for 2013
This LifeLock promotional code will also give you 10% off a Monthly Subscription, or 17.5% off if you choose the Annual Subscription (see below for step-by-step instructions and a screenshot). Instead of the normal $10 per month, you will only be paying $9 per month for LifeLock’s Standard service (or $99 per year), and $247.50 per year for LifeLock Ultimate! That’s less than three cups of coffee these days, and it helps secure your identity against unsavory criminals.
Applying LifeLock Promo Code
When you use our promotional code for LifeLock, you have two options. First, you can simply click on any banner link on this site and your discount will be applied automatically. Otherwise, you can follow these simple instructions:
- Visit LifeLock.com,
- Click on the Plans and Pricing link at the top,
- Then enter the promo code as shown below:
Keep an eye on our site to look for updated promotional and coupon codes to save you even more money. Also, check out our article, Is LifeLock.com a Scam?. We present a thorough review of the site and walk you through many of the benefits that are offered.
When it comes to your personal and financial information, you should take every precaution to avoid having it fall into the wrong hands. With our LifeLock special offer, you will be able to take full advantage of everything they have to offer at a discounted price. This code should continue to work through all of 2013.
How Long Does The LifeLock Promo Code Last?
Our LifeLock coupon code works for as long as you continue the service. If you pay annually for the identity theft protection service, you’ll be charged the exact same amount when your plan comes up for renewal in 12 months. So, there’s no need to continue searching for coupons when our exclusive LifeLock promo code will continue to work for you for years to come.
In fact, if the code ever fails to work for you, please contact us immediately, and we will take measures to rectify the problem immediately. Quality information is our driving purpose here at StartProducingWealth.com, so continuing to provide the best and most accurate information on identity protection coupons is a major goal that we strive to achieve.
What All Does LifeLock Service Provide?
We cover most of the major points in our LifeLock review, but here are some of the key components in the basic package:
- Notification whenever LifeLock.com detects that your information is being traded on criminal networks on the Internet. They have created a nonstop, 24/7 monitoring system which scours the Internet looking for any data that matches their customer database. Whenever a match is detected, a red flag is issued and you are contacted immediately.
- One on one help if you are ever in the situation where you have lost your wallet or purse. LifeLock will work with you and your banks until the situation has been resolved and all of your at-risk accounts have been switched over. Losing a wallet can be a painful experience, but LifeLock’s expert team will help you sort out all of the details and take care of a lot of the legwork for you.
- Monitoring of your financial information to detect any fraudulent or suspicious activity on your personal accounts. If any transaction looks fishy, LifeLock will dig into the matter deeper and guide you through the process of resolving and potential issue quickly. This helps you pay more attention to other matters to help you breathe a bit easier.
- Fraud resolution if a case of identity theft does actually impact you. They will work with your bank until the fraudulent activity has been cleared off of your record. LifeLock is on your side, so that’s even more reason to use a LifeLock promo code to save some cash and purchase the service right away.
LifeLock Ultimate Promo Code
Our promo code luckily works for both Standard and Ultimate, so if you’re interested in LifeLock Ultimate, here are the additional features that it provides:
- Automatic alerts when new account are opened so that you can verify all credit activity that occurs on your credit file. If someone attempts to open a new loan or credit account in your name, then this notification can help you catch the activity early on and shut it down before it affects you any further.
- Constant access to your credit report from TransUnion. Any time that you want to verify that your file is accurate, you can pull a copy of your own credit report immediately. Normally, this would cost you at least $15 each time you pull a new report, but with LifeLock Ultimate, it’s provided automatically and at no additional cost.
- Changes to any bank accounts such as address or contact information. One way that criminals can siphon money from your bank accounts is to change the contact information associated with that account. By doing that, they are giving themselves direct access to make fraudulent purchases using your money. With LifeLock Ultimate, you’ll be able to catch that change right away and put a stop to it.
- Credit report alerts from all three major credit bureaus. This will notify you whenever a company pulls your report. If you didn’t explicitly authorize that company to look at your report, then they shouldn’t be able to access it. Often times, criminals may apply for loans in your name, and you won’t ever catch it until the next time you pull your own report and see the history. This additional feature allows you to get up-to-date notifications right as the new activity occurs so you can get to the bottom of the situation.
We recently updated our promotion code links to apply correctly on all browsers, including Chrome and Safari. Find us on Google+! If you have any difficulties using our LifeLock promo code, please let us know below in the comments so that we can correct the situation. Thanks, and stay safe!
How Can I Create Wealth?
Thousands of people search for “How can I create wealth” every day. Usually, they are looking for a magical push-button formula that will start making them money right away.
There are an infinite number of ways to profit and build your fortune. I could give you a list of a few hundred ways off the top of my head, but I’m not going to do that.
Wealth Versus Money
Wealth and money are often interchangeable terms, but they aren’t quite the same. I define wealth as the sum total of your lifestyle, happiness, and comfort. Money is simply a means for exchanging goods and services.
If you just want to make money, finish high school or college, and get yourself a job. Seriously.
But, if you want to be wealthy, you need to look at things a little differently.
The number one way to create wealth is through hard work and perseverance.
Vague and simple answer? Of course it is. But it’s true.
If you want to create a lifestyle that will make you happy, you’re going to have to really work at it. There are no magic bullets. There are no “get rich quick” schemes that can make you a gazillionaire overnight. That’s all fantasy talk, and if someone says they can offer you a plan like that, they are lying to you in order to sell a product.
Ok, Fine, But Where Do I Start?
Pick a single business strategy and then stick to it.
Let’s say for example that you decide you’re going to build your empire using a blog or affiliate marketing. If you truly want to succeed, you need to focus. Focus, focus, focus, then when you start to slip, you focus some more.
Many people who start looking around for ways to make money end up buying into some over-hyped product, either from a fancy website or an infomercial. They spend a few weeks browsing through the material, try a couple of things, then eventually give up because it’s too hard, or it takes too much time or monetary investment to truly succeed.
Most people who start businesses fail. In fact, the overwhelming majority of businesses fail.
Why? There’s a plethora of reasons why specific businesses fail, but most of the time, people lose interest because they aren’t seeing results fast enough. If you decide to start a blog with the hopes of earning advertising revenue, you’re going to be disappointed if you haven’t made a dime after six months of blogging.
Success Takes Time and Dedication
No one has ever become wealthy overnight (barring large inheritances, I suppose). Results take time. If you’ve never blogged about anything before, chances are, you’re going to be a terrible writer. That’s not meant to be cruel or hurtful, it just means that you need practice.
The longer you work at something, the better you’ll get.
This is true for sports, jobs, writing, public speaking, and just about everything. Do you think Peyton Manning was born a star quarterback? Was Bill Gates born a smart programmer and businessman?
Absolutely not. These guys worked their butts off in order to be the best at what they do. Some people may be naturally talented with some physical or mental capabilities, but in order to actually succeed and be wealthy, those people still need to practice and focus.
So choose your path. And stick to it.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “good things come to those who wait”. Well, that’s only partially true. I’d rephrase it to, “Good things come to those who work hard and have the patience to wait for results.”
Equifax 3-In-1 Credit Report
Equifax 3 Bureau Report/Scores
Equifax Complete Protection
Equifax ID Patrol - $14.95/month
Equifax Canada Report+Score
Equifax Canada Report
Equifax Coupon Code and Equifax Promotion Code for 2013
Bookmark this page for more coupon and promo codes for Equifax. As I mentioned earlier, these codes should be valid from now through the end of 2013, so please let us know below in our comments section if any aren’t working. We often test the codes ourselves to make sure that things continue to function properly, but bugs do happen on occasion.
Equifax has provided consumer credit data since 1899, although it did business under a different name back then (Retail Credit Company). The company has changed drastically over the past century to evolve into what it is today. Not only do they provide consumer credit reports, they also offer business analytics and other business services in a wide variety of markets. However, they are still best known for being one of the “Big 3” consumer credit agencies in the world.
Using an Equifax Promotion Code For Credit History
Equifax’s target market has spread worldwide, and at the end of 2011, they announced double-digit revenue growth in nearly every international market. This growth bodes well for the company’s future, and it’s a sign that the credit information quality continues to improve. Equifax has been tracking and issuing credit ratings for over 100 years, so they have plenty of experience.
Having access to the same credit report and credit scores that your creditors receive can help you understand why your loan application may have been denied, or why your interest rates are higher than expected. With our Equifax promotion code, it won’t cost you quite as much to discover this information and help you fix any inaccurate data. Plus, the identity fraud protection program can help prevent your financial information from being used by criminals for their own personal gain.
Equifax Complete vs. Equifax ID Patrol
We offer a full review of Equifax Complete Advantage, Complete Premiere, and Equifax ID Patrol on this page. But, the short story is that the best bang for the buck is either ID Patrol or Complete Premiere.
If you want access to your credit report on a regular basis, then we suggest Complete Premier, as that plan gives you nonstop access to your Equifax credit report. However, if having that information constantly at your fingertips is not a priority, then the Equifax ID Patrol promotion code is most likely the way to go. Both products are very similar, but the credit report access is an extra bonus that’s only available with the Premiere plan.
What Does Equifax Know About You?
Equifax has been around for over 100 years, and in that time, they have amassed a huge amount of knowledge on nearly every person in North America. They have partnerships with thousands of banks, credit unions, rental agencies, and utility billing companies. Through these partnerships, they are able to keep tabs on everyone’s payment history and credit-worthiness.
If you’ve fallen behind on your payments or have outstanding debts, Equifax (along with TransUnion and Experian) will usually have knowledge of that information. This data is part of your credit report which banks and other lenders will request before offering you a loan, a new rental contract, or many other cases where payment trust is a factor. Knowing what is on your own credit report is very important, so having an Equifax promotion code to save yourself money on the report make a lot of sense. Please let us know if any of our Equifax promo codes aren’t working below in the comments.
The credit agencies have been collecting more employment history over the past few years as well, so not only do they know how much money you have in outstanding loans and debts, they now also know where you work. This data allows creditors to find people in the case of a default or late payment situation. In extreme cases, a creditor can garnish wages in order to repay the debt. This is why it’s crucial to pay back debts on time and to always stay on top of your own credit report and credit score.
Other Identity Fraud Protection Services
If you’d like to compare their identity fraud protection service to others, don’t miss our LifeLock Review and LifeLock promo code. LifeLock Standard doesn’t directly provide credit protection, but they do cover other forms of identity theft, and LifeLock Ultimate does include some protection from credit fraud.
If you know of any other identity or credit fraud protection products that you’d like to see reviewed, please let us know, and we’ll do our best to get a post up soon. We hope that the Equifax promotion code you requested was working properly, but if it isn’t, please let us know below in the comments. We strive to provide the most up to date and useful coupons and promotion codes here at StartProducingWealth.com, so accuracy of information is paramount for us. Thanks for stopping by, and good luck on your journey towards having the best possible credit, free of identity theft problems.
A number based on the computation or the statistical analysis of how a person deals with his or her finances, credit scores have played a big role in our lives and in the lives of the people around us. From how much we pay for our car insurance premiums to how much we pay for our life insurance policies to our probability of getting approved of a loan or not getting one at all, the way we handle our credit lines is definitely something that defines us –at least in the eyes of creditors.
Continue reading »
Continue reading »
- LifeLock Promo Code 2013 – Save 18% at LifeLock.com
- Equifax Coupon Code 2013 – Complete, ID Patrol, 3-In-1
- Your Credit Score And How It Affects Your Life
- ID that lasted for decades now over
- The Nasty World of ID Theft
- ID Scores and Complacency
- You and your kids’ ID score
- Identity Theft: A Definition of Terms and Statistics
- Identity Theft FAQs: Police Reports, Relatives, Lawyers
- ID Theft, Cynthia Berry’s Story
- Identity Theft FAQs
- Suspected ID Theft, What Should You Do?
- Protecting Yourself from ID Theft
- Protect Your Child’s Identity
- The Dangers of Social Networking
- Protect Yourself from ID Theft
- Identity Theft Statistics
- Identity Theft, Credit Score, And Fraud
- Identity Theft No Longer Just About The Money
- What To Do If You Think Your Identity Was Stolen
- Top 5 Identity Theft Scams
- Identity Theft: Protecting Your Information While Online
- Identity Theft And Social Media
- Identity Theft Online: How do you protect yourself? (Part 2)
- Identity Theft Online: How do you protect yourself? (Part 1)